Celebrating International Women’s Day
March 8th is International Women’s Day and we’re celebrating by featuring some of Downtown Burlington’s female business owners & managers!
With so many incredible business owners downtown we turned to our community to help us in the selection process by nominating a female business owner or manager that inspires you. Please join us in celebrating this diverse group of women who help make our downtown so special.
Click on each to view their nominations & interviews!
- Asia Maruszak, Co-owner, Tattoo Artist, Soap Maker, Painted People Tattoo Co.
- Joelle Cooling, Owner & Co-Founder, Joelle’s
- Naiomi Gardner, Owner, Bodhi Bar
- Amber Gillies, Owner/Bowen Practitioner, Spa in the Village
- Alli Arruda, Co-Owner + Personal Trainer, BENCHMARK Fitness
- Johara Kolishenco, CEO, Chief Instructor, Choreographer, Performer, BellyUp BellyDance
- Dr. Alexandra Zemskova, Family & Cosmetic Dentist, Lakefront Family Dental
- Erinn Weatherbie, Co-Founder, Kelly’s Bake Shoppe
- Megg Markettos, Marketing Manager, Pearl & Pine Retirement
- Amanda Steene, Founder & CEO, AmandaSteene Cosmetics
- Dr. Jordan Robertson, Owner & Naturopathic Doctor, Clarity Health
- Dr. Rose Jeans, Medical Director, Advanced Rejuvenation Medical Spa