Holiday Cocktail Recipe
Whether you need a festive drink to make for your upcoming virtual holiday party, or simply want to try something new for you and your partner, our friends at Lochside Lounge have you covered! Bartender Alex Pedherney created a Cinnamon Coco-Mallow Cocktail for all of us to try at home!
Cinnamon Coco-Mallow Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Cinnamon Whisky (eg., Fireball)
- 1 oz Coconut Milk or Coconut Cream
- ¾ oz Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- ½ oz Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Egg Whites
- Pour egg whites in shaker with no ice and shake the egg whites for froth
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add cinnamon whisky, coconut milk, marshmallow syrup and lemon juice
- Shake well
- Strain into a coupe or martini glass.
Courtesy of Loch Side Bar & Lounge