THANK YOU to everyone who came out to enjoy our pilot project Movies by the Lake. We’re excited to announce that with overwhelming positive response we’ll be extending this series next summer to 8 weeks! Stay tuned early Spring for event announcements.
Bring your family, date or best friend and join us for FREE Movies by the Lake.
Tuesday, August 6th – Mrs. Doubtfire – CANCELED DUE TO RAIN
Tuesday, August 13th – Dirty Dancing
Tuesday, August 20th – Jumanji
Movies will commence at 9pm in Spencer Smith Park. Select downtown restaurants will be onsite for purchase of food & drink. You could also visit a restaurant beforehand or pick-up some delicious takeout from a nearby eatery. Walk towards the pier and you’ll see the screen on your right hand side.
Some important things to remember:
- Please bring your own blanket or lawn chairs
- Be sure to come early to reserve your spot
- Parking is FREE downtown after 6pm on-street & in municipal lots. We suggest you park in the parking garage at 414 Locust Street. Please note: The Waterfront Hotel is a paid parking lot.
- Public washrooms are available in Spencer Smith Park
- Fountains are available in Spencer Smith Park
In the case of inclement weather or extremely wet conditions this event will be canceled. Notices of cancellations will be posted to our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram. Follow us @DTBurlingtonON
This event is put on by the Burlington Downtown Business Association. Are you a downtown business looking to be a vendor? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.