HOME / BLOG
Explore the people and places that make downtown a great place to visit, live and work.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Posted: Jun 7, 2019
Looking to spoil dad for Father’s Day? Our downtown businesses have a few items he will LOVE!
Check them out below.
- Kay At Home, TwigsandYarn Wall Signs “Hero, Noun: 1. My Dad” $20, “You’re my person” $8, “My Garage, My Tools My Rules” $40
- Bush’s Men’s Wear, Dion Bow Ties $88
- Village Cigar Company & Barbershop, Various Cigars & accessories
- Scrivener’s Men’s Apparel, Stenstrom Dress Shirts $238 – $288
- New York New York Men’s Grooming Lounge, Shave Lather $39
- Jeff’s Guyshop, Psycho Bunny Swimwear from $135
- Little Pop Up Shoppe, Father’s Day Cards $6
- The Block Co., Custom Charcuterie Boards from $50
- ODDSPOT, Tons of unique items you won’t find anywhere else + records from $1
Pictured: Olivia who works at Joelle’s & her dad Bryce!
🚧 Road closure @DTBurlingtonON: Elgin St between Locust St & Blathwayte Ln - July 18 Elgin St will be closed, betwe… https://t.co/RB8lx15Pek
Jul 18, 2019
RT @ScrivenersMen: Summer Sale - 30-70% Off! Yes, that's right! Our sale starts tomorrow so pop in and save on seasonal merchandise! - ht…
NEWS & EVENTS SIGN-UP