HOME / BLOG
Explore the people and places that make downtown a great place to visit, live and work.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Posted: Jun 7, 2019
Looking to spoil dad for Father’s Day? Our downtown businesses have a few items he will LOVE!
Check them out below.
- Kay At Home, TwigsandYarn Wall Signs “Hero, Noun: 1. My Dad” $20, “You’re my person” $8, “My Garage, My Tools My Rules” $40
- Bush’s Men’s Wear, Dion Bow Ties $88
- Village Cigar Company & Barbershop, Various Cigars & accessories
- Scrivener’s Men’s Apparel, Stenstrom Dress Shirts $238 – $288
- New York New York Men’s Grooming Lounge, Shave Lather $39
- Jeff’s Guyshop, Psycho Bunny Swimwear from $135
- Little Pop Up Shoppe, Father’s Day Cards $6
- The Block Co., Custom Charcuterie Boards from $50
- ODDSPOT, Tons of unique items you won’t find anywhere else + records from $1
Pictured: Olivia who works at Joelle’s & her dad Bryce!
Guest Blog from a Burlington New-Comer!
Guest Blogger @the_sizzlinandlivinmamma is new to Burlington and shares her favourite spots in Village Square in this latest blog!
Getting a little festive! Aldershot tree lighting 🎅🏻🎄 ⛄️ @AldVillageBIA @DTBurlingtonON @cityburlington @BurlEvents https://t.co/dSmaiDC9Gu
Nov 17, 2019
RT @BurlingtonEcDev: Welcome to #BurlOn Branded Burlington! Mayor @MariannMeedWard welcoming them to the @DTBurlingtonON #community! Come v…
NEWS & EVENTS SIGN-UP