HOME / BLOG
Explore the people and places that make downtown a great place to visit, live and work.
Corbett Family Chiropractic: Meet Dr. Jim Corbett & Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
Posted: Feb 10, 2017
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day this month, we want to celebrate all the couples that make our downtown a special place to work and play.❤️
We applaud and recognize those who work together in business everyday.
Corbett Family Chiropractic: Dr. Jim Corbett & Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
- How long have you been working together? 17 years
- Why did you decide to work together/open a business together? We have similar philosophies on health care and customer service.
- How do you balance work-life with your personal relationship? Running a businsess together and raising two daughters can be difficult, however, we often work opposite hours to each other so that we can be there for our girls.
- What’s the best thing about working with your significant other?
Answer #1 – Brainstorming and having a second opinion when we need it.
Answer #2 – We know we are both working towards the same goals, for our family and the business.
- Do you have anything special planned for Valentine’s Day? (Dinner out/in? Chocolates?) On February 12th we celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary, so each Valentines day means a little bit more to us. We usually try to make time to have dinner or see a movie.
- Who is the real boss? Hmm, good question… I think we both know who the real boss is.
- Anything special you want to say about your significant other?
Answer #1 – Jim has such a kind heart and is so giving, he continues to inspire me each day. ~Kathleen
Answer #2 – I’m glad that fate crossed our paths 20 years ago. ~Jim
To find more about Corbett Family Chiropractic click here.
Joseph Brant Museum Re-Opening
Burlington’s Joseph Brant Museum reopens after an $11 million transformation.
We are filling up for the week @VCCBBurl get in quick they won’t last @VillageCigarCo @DTBurlingtonON… https://t.co/GWqKzuGFcz
Oct 22, 2019
RT @burlingtoncofc: Join us tomorrow at 4pm for a #NetworkingSession with @shelleymcquade from Cypress Strategies. Finding your way - 7 key…
NEWS & EVENTS SIGN-UP