HOME / BLOG
Explore the people and places that make downtown a great place to visit, live and work.
Corbett Family Chiropractic: Meet Dr. Jim Corbett & Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
Posted: Feb 10, 2017
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day this month, we want to celebrate all the couples that make our downtown a special place to work and play.❤️
We applaud and recognize those who work together in business everyday.
Corbett Family Chiropractic: Dr. Jim Corbett & Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
- How long have you been working together? 17 years
- Why did you decide to work together/open a business together? We have similar philosophies on health care and customer service.
- How do you balance work-life with your personal relationship? Running a businsess together and raising two daughters can be difficult, however, we often work opposite hours to each other so that we can be there for our girls.
- What’s the best thing about working with your significant other?
Answer #1 – Brainstorming and having a second opinion when we need it.
Answer #2 – We know we are both working towards the same goals, for our family and the business.
- Do you have anything special planned for Valentine’s Day? (Dinner out/in? Chocolates?) On February 12th we celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary, so each Valentines day means a little bit more to us. We usually try to make time to have dinner or see a movie.
- Who is the real boss? Hmm, good question… I think we both know who the real boss is.
- Anything special you want to say about your significant other?
Answer #1 – Jim has such a kind heart and is so giving, he continues to inspire me each day. ~Kathleen
Answer #2 – I’m glad that fate crossed our paths 20 years ago. ~Jim
To find more about Corbett Family Chiropractic click here.
Valentine's Day Ideas
No plans for Valentine's Day? We've put together some great suggestions to help you plan the perfect day for someone special.
@burlfoodtours @TheMartiniHouse @DTBurlingtonON @TasteofBurl Awesome!
Feb 16, 2019
#FamilyDay weekend is here with lots to do downtown #BurlOn! Check out our Family Day Weekend blog at… https://t.co/uNdM62HytK
NEWS & EVENTS SIGN-UP