HOME / BLOG
Explore the people and places that make downtown a great place to visit, live and work.
Corbett Family Chiropractic: Meet Dr. Jim Corbett & Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
Posted: Feb 10, 2017
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day this month, we want to celebrate all the couples that make our downtown a special place to work and play.❤️
We applaud and recognize those who work together in business everyday.
Corbett Family Chiropractic: Dr. Jim Corbett & Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
- How long have you been working together? 17 years
- Why did you decide to work together/open a business together? We have similar philosophies on health care and customer service.
- How do you balance work-life with your personal relationship? Running a businsess together and raising two daughters can be difficult, however, we often work opposite hours to each other so that we can be there for our girls.
- What’s the best thing about working with your significant other?
Answer #1 – Brainstorming and having a second opinion when we need it.
Answer #2 – We know we are both working towards the same goals, for our family and the business.
- Do you have anything special planned for Valentine’s Day? (Dinner out/in? Chocolates?) On February 12th we celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary, so each Valentines day means a little bit more to us. We usually try to make time to have dinner or see a movie.
- Who is the real boss? Hmm, good question… I think we both know who the real boss is.
- Anything special you want to say about your significant other?
Answer #1 – Jim has such a kind heart and is so giving, he continues to inspire me each day. ~Kathleen
Answer #2 – I’m glad that fate crossed our paths 20 years ago. ~Jim
To find more about Corbett Family Chiropractic click here.
Burlington Comedy Festival
Downtown is hosting the 5th annual Comedy Festival Feb 21st - Feb 23rd featuring 8 amazing shows!
February 1, 2020 /
SPECIAL EXHIBITION (Feb 1 - May 1) | Giants, Dragons & Unicorns: The World of Mythic Creatures
@jenniferolchowy @NCC_Skateway One of my favourite places to skate but #BurlOn has skating @SpencerSmithPk in @DTBurlingtonON too!
Jan 19, 2020
RT @ArtGallBurl: Looking for a fun Sunday activity to do with family and friends? Drop by our FREE Family Sunday Open Studio from 1 to 4 PM…
NEWS & EVENTS SIGN-UP