Do you have an upcoming event taking place downtown? Submit it here.
During this webinar, businesses will have the opportunity to connect directly with senior City of Burlington staff to understand how the City and its counterparts at Burlington Economic Development are adapting to support businesses during COVID-19 as well as help plan for long-term economic recovery.
The City of Burlington Customer Experience is being reimagined in light of new physical distancing requirements and other COVID-19 adaptations in the workplace. This includes:
- Investing in an online appointment booking application to reduce wait times
- The ability to submit development applications electronically
- Rolling out an “Open for Business” customer service window for easy public access and on-the-spot collaboration and problem-solving
- Adapting to support retail and restaurants to allow the expansion of restaurant space and use of downtown parking for curbside pick-up
Other opportunities for discussion will include Burlington’s mandatory mask by-law, and the launch of the Burlington Economic Recovery Network, a Team Burlington initiative.
Submit your questions during the registration process.
- Anita Cassidy – Executive Director of Burlington Economic Development
Panelists will include:
- Heather MacDonald – Executive Director of Community Planning, Regulation and Mobility
- Jamie Tellier – Acting Director of Community Planning
- Nick Anastasopoulos – Director of Building and By-law, Chief Building Official
- Brynn Nheiley – Manager of Development Planning
- Jenna Puletto – Special Business Area Coordinator, Senior Planner – Official Plan
- Kerry Davren – Manager of Bylaw
Please click here to register.