Do you have an upcoming event taking place downtown? Submit it here.
For all of the Irish Canadians… and Canadians who wish they were Irish on St. Paddy’s Day…downtown Burlington has it all going on for St. Patrick’s Day!
Choose from one of these amazing venues to hang your hat for the celebrations – or perhaps make a St. Paddy’s Day crawl of it! No cars required and Burlington Taxi is just a call away!
- Live music: Barry McIlvogue @8:30pm (Friday 15th), Live DJ @ 10pm (Saturday 16th), Pellenbruck from 5pm-9pm (Sunday 17th)
- Irish food features including Guinness Lamb Stew, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Rickards Fish & Chips
- Complimentary Corned Beef Carving Station 4pm – 8pm
- Shamrock Dancers 3pm and 6pm
- Drink Features: Purchase a Guinness for your chance to win 1 of 2 Guinness Bomber Jackets, Murphy’s Stout tall can $4.42
- $4 pints/shots/cans 11am-3pm
- Lots of music kicks off at 1pm and goes all night
- St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Irish Stew & Shepherd’s Pie
- Irish Dancers & Live Irish Music all weekend
- Patio Party (weather permitting)
- Tons of St. Patrick’s day giveaways and swag
Joe Dog’s Kid’s St. Patrick’s Day Dinner, March 16th, 5pm:
- Irish Music
- Green Beverages for the kids and parents
- Kid’s crafts
- St. Patrick’s Day swag
- A chance to win a pot of gold!
- Extended brunch hours: 10:30am- 4pm
- $4 mimosas, Caesar’s, pints of Mill Street, $3 Jameson, $5 tall boys of Guinness
- Green beer all night!
- Dinner featuring some of chef’s signature Irish dishes.
- Live DJ
- $5.25 Caesars
- Guinness on Tap
- Half priced apps 10pm-close
- Featured Irish Food & Drink Menus available all weekend
- Irish Dancers at 5:00pm
- Prizes for Best Dressed
- Live Music by:
- Michael Billik Trio (4pm, 6pm, 7:30pm, 9pm)
- Brad Sumak & Mike Olivieri (10pm – 1am)
- Buy a Creemore pint for a chance to WIN 1 of 8 VIP parties for 4. (Contest open March 1st – 15th)
- Irish music, and Irish Dancers performing at 2:30pm and 4:30pm.
- Potato and leek soup, Guinness Stew, Corned Beef and Cabbage
- T-shirts and other St Patrick’s day swag!
- The fun will begin at 1:00 pm with the first round of Irish Dancers performing from Wilson Bryson Dennis School of Irish Dance. They will be returning for their second set at 6:00 pm
- Features include Irish nachos, Steak and Guinness Stew, Corned Beef and Cabbage plate, Shepherd’s Pie and a Pump exclusive dessert; baileys infused cheesecake created by Sweet Angel Chocolate.
- Have a chance to win swag during your visit and get into the festive spirit by ordering a green beer.
- March 16th and 17th Buy any 4 Alec Bradley Cigars, get 1 for a nickel (while supplies last, cigar selected by VCC&B)
- Limited number of the 2018 AB Filthy Hooligan for sale (starting March 16th)
Check back for updates as additional activities are announced!