Do you have an upcoming event taking place downtown? Submit it here.
This past fall, Joseph debuted his winter collection, via a virtual fashion show, a first for a Canadian designer. Continuing on this momentum, and in keeping with these current times, Joseph is excited to share his upcoming Spring/Summer collection virtually, once again, this time in an even more elevated way. The overall theme of Joseph’s collection is easy, sleek and understated -an elegance in the form of solid classics that will reinvigorate your daily
The Joseph Tassoni Spring/Summer Runway Presentation will feature the following:
- Over 50 looks (over 40 for women and 30 for men)
- The finest wearable fashion pieces, including evening wear, day wear, rainwear and swimwear, covering all Spring/Summer needs
- An eclectic mix of fabrics including Bamboo silk, silk charmeuse, mesh, chiffon, cotton voile and more
- All the pieces in the collection can be tailored to fit any size/age, ranging from XS to 4X
- The majority of all of the pants/shorts in the collection feature a waistband which shapes and forms to the wearers silhouette, in either elastic, rope, or novelty stretch fabric
- Tops and blouses in the collection are designed for layering, to reinspire mixing and matching
- A specialty Joseph Tassoni knapsack to be included during the runway show
In a first for the designer, the models will be wearing original jewelry, created by Joseph himself -with all of the crystals Swarovski rose gold and yellow gold. Branded t-shirts and hoodies will also be introduced, as part of the collection, with a portion of the sales for these pieces going towards COVID-19 relief efforts.
Every piece included in the collection is made with all locally sourced materials, all made in Canada, by Canadians.
Local fashion enthusiasts are invited to tune in to Joseph’s second edition of a virtual runway presentation, featuring the Spring/Summer collection, on Thursday, May 13th at 8:00pm.
If you are interested in attending Joseph Tassoni’s Spring/Summer Runway Presentation, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org