The Burlington Performing Arts Centre’s 3rd Annual Festival of Trees will be sparking yuletide joy in the 10,000+ patrons who visit BPAC between Nov. 20th and Dec. 21st. Over 35 pre-lit artificial Christmas trees, generously donated by Canadian Tire – Burlington Stores and sponsored by local businesses, will light up BPAC’s Lobby and Mezzanine for over 4 weeks – until their ‘winners’ take them home for the holidays!
Dates & Times
November 20 – December 21, 2019
The lobby will be open from 12 noon–4 pm, seven days a week while Festival of Trees is running.
The Family Lobby
BPAC Festival of Trees Silent Auction
You have the chance to take home one of 35 beautifully decorated trees by entering our Silent Auction. Simply come to BPAC to see the trees and place your bid in our Festival of Trees Silent Auction.
Winners will be announced on Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019. Winners will be contacted by email and/or phone on Monday, Dec. 23, 2019.
All proceeds support BPAC’s ‘Live & Local Artist Development Initiative’, which provides performance opportunities and support for Burlington-based artists.
- ADI Development Group
- American Women’s Club of Southern Ontario
- BLR, LLP
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival
- Burlington Symphony Orchestra
- Cherishome Living
- Dodsworth & Brown Funeral Home
- Frederikse Law
- Goldring Financial Leadership Inc.
- Harmony Fine Jewellers
- Hayley Verrall Music
- Hopedale Bowl
- Jake’s Grill & Oyster House
- Joelle’s & Jeff’s Guyshop
- Kelly Gleeson, CIBC
- Laurel Steel
- Molinaro Group
- Museums of Burlington
- New Horizon Development Group
- O.P.P. Victim Assistance Volunteer Program
- Party Like a Pop Star
- Pure Boutique
- PV & V Insurance Centre Ltd.
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Son of a Peach Pizzaria
- The Cover Guy
- The Village of Tansley Woods
- The Williamsburg by Revera
- Thrive Massage Therapy and Wellness
- Tourism Burlington