- This event has passed.
Centro Farm Market
September 27, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Starting into its 9th season, Centro Market is Burlington Downtown’s food focused farmer’s market, established with the goal of fostering community while connecting people with fresh healthy food and to the wonderful folks that grow and produce it in our area.
****NEW COVID HOURS*****EVERY SUNDAY 9AM TO 11AM — MAY ’TIL MID OCTOBER
SUPPORT US IN SOCIAL:
The Centro Farmer’s Market is located in Burlington Downtown behind Centro Garden. MAP
Read our vendor’s profiles from our home page: http://market.centrogarden.com
NOTE: COVID Temporary Vendor List
Due to COVID a number of our vendors are not yet ready for the new reality.
- Vandenbroek Farms — Local Farm Vegetables & Fruit — @Vandenbroekfrms
- Blossom Bakery — Flat Bread, Gluten Free Baking, Dairy Free Cheese — i/ @blossom_bakery web/ blossombakery.ca
Reserve List — To be announced
- Wandering Locavore — Farm Made preserves, Local region Cheeses & charcuterie — i/ @Wanderlocavore
- Tamp Coffee Co. — Seriously well considered coffee — i/ @TampCoffeeCo
- Kew Vineyards — Beautiful Niagara Bench wines — i/ @kewvineyards web/ kewvineyards.com
- Foundry Ice-cream — Incredible small batch and all natural — i/ @foundryicecream f/ foundry
- Eastern Woodlands Trading — Burlington Farm growing Micro Greens and Salad Mixes and dressings — @EasternWoodlandsTrading
- West Avenue Cider House — Flamborough Craft Cider maker using only local heritage apples — i/ Insta: @westavenuecider web/ http://westavenue.ca
- Allin Mikuna Organic Soups — All natural organic dried soups. — web/ http://allinmikuna.com
Check the vendor’s schedule, social feeds or notices to see when our casual visiting vendors will be at the market.