Lots of HALLOWEEN parties in Burlington Downtown this Saturday!
So you think you have the best costume this year? Gear up for a ghoulishly good time as four of Burlington’s downtown restaurants will be hosting Halloween bashes on Saturday, October 29th — parties, that you won’t want to miss! Featuring live DJ’s, live music, swag, drink specials, and lots of treats for the best costume.
Emma’s Back Porch (21+ after 9pm)
- Live DJ
- Prizes for best costume
- Treat bags for first 100 costume (begins at 10pm)
- Best Costume Prizes
- Jager Sampling & Swag Giveaways
- DJ downstairs, live band upstairs
- Drink Specials all night
- Prizes for Day of the Dead costumes!
- $5 Sauza Tequila Shots
- 3 Tacos for $12
- $24.99 Ultimate Baked Nachos + pitcher of Maracaz Lager
- Live music featuring The Killin Time Band
- $5 Jameson Houseshots
- No cover!
- $500 in prizes for best costume – best male, best female, best group & more!
Legal drinking age required. Please drink responsibly, a taxi is just a call away. Have a safe & happy Halloween!