HOME / BLOG
Explore the people and places that make downtown a great place to visit, live and work.
New Year, New You!
Posted: Jan 11, 2018
As we start another year many are looking to kick-start that healthy living lifestyle and cleanse themselves of all those holiday goodies.
Downtown Burlington is home to a variety of fitness providers, nutritionists and clean eating experts to help you achieve your new years goals.
Fitness & Dance
- Bar None Fitness Studio & Shake Bar
- Beauchamp Fitness & Nutrition
- Bellyup BellyDance Studio
- Big Hit Kickboxing Studio
- Brass Bombshells – Pole Dance Fitness
- Exhale Pilates
- Santosha Yoga Burlington
- The Gym on Pearl
- Tyrsa Ukrainian Dance School
- Urban Workout
- 7th Wave Yoga on Brant
- 440 Fitness for Men and Women
Nutrition & Wellness
Vegan, Organic & Fresh Foods
- Bodhi Bar – juice cleanses & smoothies
- Boon Burger – vegan burger restaurant
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe – vegan, gluten-free, nut-free bakery
- Lettuce Love Cafe – vegan restaurant
- Pure Love Smoothie Bar – smoothie bowls & smoothies
@DTBurlingtonON business owners and residents feel #parking is the largest issue with #Downtown #intensification. I… https://t.co/d0cMt2DlUn
Jan 19, 2018
RT @MarkMcGuireD: Great comments on the need for a visible, walkable and vibrant downtown #BurlON around Brant St from the lake to the No F…
NEWS & EVENTS SIGN-UP