In the spirit of Mother’s Day this May we want to celebrate all the moms that make our downtown a special place to work and play.
We applaud and recognize those mothers & daughters and mothers & sons that work together in business everyday.
Cecile, Luk & Mark from Casteleyn Belgian Chocolatiers
- How long have you three been working together?
“Since we started here, about 15 years ago.”
- Why did you decide to work together/open a business together/come on-board?
“It’s my brother and I who decided to open Casteleyn, our mother helps us out part-time.”
- What’s the best thing about working with your mom?
“Just getting to work with your family is great, we’re really lucky.”
- Do you have any Mother’s Day plans (ie lunch/dinner out, visit a spa, special trip planned)?
“Like all holidays – we’ll be working, Mother’s Day is a busy holiday for us.”
- What was the best Mother’s Day gift you ever gave your mom?
“We take care of her year round – it shouldn’t just be one day that you dedicate to her.”
- Is there anything special you want to say about your mom?
“She’s an amazing person.”