For all of the Irish Canadians… and Canadians who wish they were Irish on St. Paddy’s Day…downtown Burlington has it all going on for St. Patrick’s Day!
Thankfully this year St. Patrick’s Day falls on Saturday, March 17th! Choose from one of these amazing venues to hang your hat for the celebrations – or perhaps make a St. Paddy’s Day crawl of it! No cars required and Burlington Taxi is just a call away!
- Live music 6:30pm-11pm by Pellenbruck
- Irish food features including Guinness Lamb Stew, Corn Beef & Cabbage, Rickards Fish & Chips
- Corned Beef Carving Station 4pm – 8pm
- Shamrock Dancers 2pm, 5pm, 7pm
- Prize giveaways all day
- Oyster shoot contest for $100 gift certificate to The Water Street Cooker
- St. Patrick’s Day Menu, Irish Stew & Shepherd’s Pie
- Irish Dancers & Live Irish Music all weekend
- Patio Party (weather permitting)
- St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt
- Live DJ
- No Cover
- Food & Drink Specials
- Green Beer
- Irish Dancers 2pm
- Prize draw for 1 of 2 meat smokers (with purchase of a Guinness)
- The Alec Bradley Black Market “FILTHY HOOLIGAN” is back for round 5!
Join us in beautiful Downtown Burlington on St. Patrick’s Day from 12-5pm for the best party of the weekend supported by Cowbell Brewing Co. & Jameson Irish Whiskey!
Check back for updates as additional activities are announced!