Put the power of LinkedIn to work for you. In this 3 hour “hands-on” workshop you’ll build a strong LinkedIn profile and learn the basics of putting it to work to build your career and contacts. This is “Come and Be Done” Workshop where you will be working, in real time, creating your profile and understanding the LinkedIn dashboard.
Come to this engaging, fun session on your own or bring all your team members! With over 4,000,000 million users, LinkedIn is one of the first places potential partners and prospects visit to vet you and your company. You only get one chance to put your best face forward so make it count!
This Workshop is a 100% hands-on “working” session. This is not a lecture or an informative session. You will be working on your laptop the entire session in a comfortable, supportive environment.
What you’ll do in our Workshop:
- You’ll develop your personal Value Proposition through a simple
exercise that helps you communicate what you do and why you do it throughout your profile
- You will gain a solid understanding of the LinkedIn dashboard and how it works
- You’ll learn to navigate your Profile like an expert
- You’ll work step-by-step through your Profile until it is complete and stands out
- You’ll add Connections and understand how important content is
- We’ll point you to content sources you can tap into again and again to keep your LinkedIn profile buzzing with information
What you’ll walk away with:
- A LinkedIn profile that is professional, complete and unique
- Knowledge on how to navigate LinkedIn and why it’s important for marketing and brand building
- A list of websites where you can easily find and share articles, infographics and images so posting on LinkedIn consistently is manageable
- New connections
This is a “Working” Workshop: A laptop and power cord are mandatory as well as a general understanding of how to use them! You must have a LinkedIn account started before the Workshop begins. Simply log on to LinkedIn.com, create a Profile and you’ll be good to go when we begin.
Available & free for Members of the Burlington Downtown Business Association only.