Join us for the annual Candlelit Stroll
Bundle up the kids and bring your voices downtown to join in the fun as Burlington Downtown lights up for the Holidays at our annual carolling event and launches the Lakeside Festival of Lights Friday, November 27th.
The festivities kick off at 6:00 in Civic Square where you will be able to enjoy
- Festive Burgers served hot from the grill by the Works Gourmet Burger Bistro
- Hot Chocolate compliments of our Proud Sponsor Coffee Culture
- Visits with Santa
- Christmas Music and more…
- Pick up your complimentary candle & route map
6:45pm Welcome from Local Dignitaries
- Official lighting of the CHML Tree of Hope
- leave Civic Square as a group on the carolling procession following the Town Crier
The stroll starts at 7:00 pm with stops at:
2. Village Square
Lighting of the Village Square Tree
Hot Apple Cider & Popcorn
3. Pearl & Pine Retirement
Carols by Bianca Bernardi
Complimentary Candy Canes provided by Pearl & Pine Retirement
4. Brant & Lakeshore
Hot Maple Taffy by White Meadows Farms
Music by Robert Batement High School Choir
5. Spencer Smith Park & the Festival of Lights
Chocolate Treat by Burlington Taxi
Burlington Teen Tour Band
Stick around for these Post-Stroll Specials:
Curdz Poutinerie 398 John St.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free 9-10pm
Emma’s Back Porch 2084 Old Lakeshore Rd.
Funky Friday feature menu & live music
Kelly’s Bake Shoppe (after 6pm) 401 Brant St.
Cup of house-made cocoa or Balzacs Coffee and a chocolate chip cookie for $5
Molly Cake 361 Brant St.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free Chocolate Shot
My Thai 399 Elizabeth St.
Mention Post-Stroll Special for 10% off
Wendel Clark’s Classic Bar 380 Brant St.
Live music 9pm – close & house wine special for $21.99 per bottle