Join us for the annual Candlelit Stroll
Bundle up the kids and bring your voices downtown to join in the fun as Burlington Downtown lights up for the Holidays at our annual carolling event and launches the Lakeside Festival of Lights Friday, December 1st.
The festivities kick off at 6:00 in Civic Square where you will be able to enjoy
- Festive Burgers served hot from the grill by the Works Gourmet Burger Bistro
- Free hot chocolate from proud sponsor Coffee Culture
- Visits with Santa
- Christmas Music and more…
- Pick up your complimentary candle & route map
6:45pm Welcome from Local Dignitaries
- Official lighting of the CHML Tree of Hope
- leave Civic Square as a group on the carolling procession following the Town Crier
The stroll starts at 7:00 pm with musical stops throughout the downtown core, ending at the Festival of Lights in Spencer Smith Park.