About Exhale Pilates, Yoga & Barre Studio
After teaching Pilates for 7 years in Burlington, Crystal Webster opened Exhale Pilates as a small studio in September 2010. In September 2011, Exhale Pilates expanded into its current beautiful downtown location. The space is elegant and sunlit featuring a skylight and windows all around which provide a refreshing cross breeze.
In 2012, Exhale Pilates transformed into Exhale Pilates, Yoga & Barre Studio as a reflection of our ever evolving commitment to personal and physical growth.
“When I opened the first location of Exhale Pilates, it was simply so that I could have a place that I LOVED going to teach at every day. That seed of love has grown into a studio full of creative loving teachers and our amazing dedicated clientele. We now have a variety of mindful classes to choose from including yoga and our own barre method BarreNone. As we continue to evolve, we remain committed to our core values:”
- Small personalized classes to ensure precision of movement
- All decisions and inspiration for studio growth and development come truly from the heart
- Commitment to continuing education to provide our clients with exceptional skills
- Inspire a healthy lifestyle
- Creating an uplifting community to help promote conscious well being – nutritionally, physically, spiritually and environmentally